AAMAS is a premier international artificial intelligence conference, which brings together researchers and practitioners in the areas of autonomous agents and multi-agent systems, including embodied agents and robotics. AAMAS consistently attracts about 500-700 participants every year, with AAMAS-2018 having more than 800 participants. AAMAS-2019 has the twin aim of offering a high-quality academic conference and connecting researchers to industry through events such as exhibitions, demonstrations and the Industrial Applications track. Thus, AAMAS provides a targeted opportunity to reach prominent and influential AI researchers.
In parallel with the conference, there will be exhibitions on the days of the main conference, where products such as devices, books, services and software can be presented. We call upon potential exhibitors to connect with AAMAS
AAMAS-2019 will provide exhibitors with:
- Exhibit space, in a dedicated and easily accessible area of the conference venue;
- Materials such as a table, chairs and poster board;
- Other resources (on demand) such as an internet connection and electric power.
The standard fee for exhibiting at AAMAS this year will be CAD 1,600, which includes the above arrangements and a registration fee for one person including banquet. We are willing to make special arrangements for start-up companies that wish to exhibit at AAMAS-2019. Potential exhibitors are encouraged to contact the Exhibitions Chair for more details and any questions.
|Exhibitions Registration||Mar 31, 2019
|AAMAS-2019 Exhibitions||May 15-17, 2019|
Companies and publishers wishing to exhibit products or services of interest to the AAMAS-2019 attendees, are asked to submit an e-mail of intent providing:
- A short description of the company.
- A description of the products or services to be exhibited.
- The minimum amount of exhibit space needed (e.g., the number of tables and size needed).
- Any special requirements (e.g., internet connection, electric power plugs).
All requests should be submitted to the Exhibitions Chair (see below) no later than March 31, 2019.
Letters of intent and inquiries can be sent by letter or email to the Exhibitions Chair:Dr Georgios Chalkiadakis
AAMAS 2019 Exhibitions Chair Technical University of Crete
FAX: +30-28210-37542 ;